There's still time to enter the EBwS Summer 2022 Bird Photography competition - the last date for entry is Sunday 14th August and the competition rules are as follows:
- Photographs must be wild bird related and taken in Essex between 1st June and 14th August 2022.
- You can submit up to three photographs and the competition is open to everyone (you don't have to be a member to enter). Please note, we will accept the first three photos you send in.
- A panel of judges will select their favourite photos to be entered into the public vote to find a winner.*
- The winner will be announced during 'Birds of Essex' LIVE on YouTube in August.
- In the event of a tie the judges decision will be final.
Photographs can be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries will be considered and can be taken with a camera, phone or digi/phonescoped. The winner will receive a framed copy of their photograph along with a certificate, and don't forget to record your sightings on our website while you're out and about!
We're looking forward to receiving your entries - good luck!
*EBwS reserve the right to use submitted entries in the Essex Birding journal and to advertise future competitions - credit will be given to the photographer who retains copyright. Votes can be cast via Twitter, Facebook and email: all votes are counted and the top two photos at the quarter and semi-final stages progress. Therefore the Twitter poll result doesn't always reflect the overall result. A full breakdown of the number of votes cast can be supplied upon request.